THE HOME OF THE GREAT POTTERY THROW DOWN
- Learn all about Middleport Pottery's history as you explore it's atmospheric and informative heritage areas.
- Our traditional canalside cafe serves high quality wholesome food, and local specialities.
- The tour offers visitors the chance to see pottery being made using the same handcraft methods as in the 1880s.
- Step back in time as you explore our mould store, housing an amazing collection of ceramic moulds and take an inside look at the Pottery's huge bottle kiln, one of the few remaining in Stoke. Also admire our William Burton steam engine.
- Middleport Pottery is also home to the famous Burleigh pottery and several local craft makers-each studio is open to the public.